Berlet Roofing is focused on helping you get your home to pre-storm condition, no matter where the damage has occurred. Our customers get peace-of-mind when working with our specialists that will guide them through the restoration process.
We provide free inspections done personally, by one of our team members, for any restoration/damage project you have. We will assist you with your insurance company to expedite repairs, insure you are compensated correctly, and that the repairs we provide are up to or better than current standards.
It’s nearly impossible to judge a roof’s condition from the ground, and getting on the roof can be hazardous for most homeowners. The only way to get a full evaluation is to have a qualified professional perform an on-roof inspection. Berlet Roofing has developed a detailed inspection process to help our customers make educated decisions regarding roof repair.
When we arrive at your home, our roofing specialist will likely begin by examining the interior of your home, looking at ceilings, walls, and attic spaces for any evidence of water damage. They’ll survey the perimeter of your home, noting the location of roof features and observing the condition of siding, soffit, fascia, and guttering (if there). Water stains, hail damage, wind damage, and ice dam damage on these areas could signal problems. After climbing onto the roof, they will closely examine the roof structure, noting areas of concern such as:
- Missing roof shingles
- Loose or worn shingles
- Loose or missing flashing
- Damage caused by branches, hail, wind, or ice
- Damage to gutter systems
- Damage to ice melt systems
- Damage to/or missing vents or other roof penetrations
- Caved-in areas on roof decking
- Stains or rot on fascia or soffit areas
- Any interior stains or damage visible
During the personal inspection process our specialist will likely take detailed notes, measurements, and pictures of any area of concern. These will be furnished to you and your insurance company along with a written evaluation regarding the need for roof repair or replacement.
The Berlet Roofing Promise
Relax, we have you covered. We promise:
- To provide 24 hour emergency service
- To provide a personal claims specialist dedicated to overseeing your project through all aspects
- To explain the insurance process and provide a detailed written handout to you.
- To explain the restoration process
- To provide quality materials and workmanship
- To provide our restoration services in the most timely manner possible
- To survey the completed work to ensure quality and satisfaction
- To provide a written two (2) year Berlet Roofing Workmanship Warranty in addition to the standard manufactures’ warranty.
If you think you may have roofing issues don’t delay! Call (970)846-9816 for a free inspection today.